The policy of EMI (Equated Monthly Installment):
Customers who use any of the accepted credit cards on Daffodil Computers Ltd. can use EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) as one of the online shopping payment methods. It enables users to pay for their ordered items in simple monthly installments. Daffodil Computers Ltd. has introduced a convenient monthly EMI service for clients who use credit cards to buy exclusive products from our website.
- Only credit cardholders are eligible for EMIs.
- EMI technology is only available for specific products costing over BDT 10,000 and is only available to credit cardholders.
- Customers may choose from 6/12/18/24/36/48 Any EMI transactions will be handled by a specific bank.
- For any EMI transaction, the customer must pay the bank fee (depending on the bank/credit facility/interest)*.
- Various banks offer different EMI tenure periods based on their own bank policies, and each bank policy is applicable.
- EMI is applicable when buying one or more items in a single checkout; however, EMI cannot be canceled or refunded if several items are ordered in a single checkout.
- If a customer wishes to request a refund or cancel an EMI payment, they must do so within 24 hours by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Cancel EMI Transaction #OrderID.
Daffodil Computers Ltd. would not be liable for any bank charges or EMI fees if a refund request is made after 24 hours of checkout.